What time does the store open/close?
What are your business hours?
①What time does the store open? お店は何時に開店しますか？
What time does the store close? お店は何時に閉店しますか？
もしお店に問い合わせをするのであれば、"the store"の代わりに"you"を用いてもOKでし(What time do you open/close?)、友人同士での会話であればお店の名前をそのまま当てはめてもOKです(例：What time does Seven-Eleven open/close?)。
②What are your business hours? お店の営業時間は何ですか？（お店に直接聞く場合）
"business hours" =営業時間
What are your operating hours?
What are your buisness hours?
When do your doors open and close?
1. 'What are your operating hours' and 'What are your buisness hours' are two phrases that have the same meaning. This tells the listener that you would like for them to list the time that they both open and close.
Ex: A) "Hello I would like to know your business hours?"
B) "Sure, we are open from 8 A.M. to 9 P.M. everyday"
2. "When do your doors open and close?" This is more a casual way of speaking. It may even be used in the inverse when a storeowner or even an employee in a resturaunt when they want to give you information.
Ex.1 A) "Hi, when do your doors open and close?"
B) "Doors open at 8 A.M. and close by 9 P.M.
Ex. 2 A) "Our doors open at 10 A.M and close by 5 P.M"
B) "Ok, thank you for the information!"
How late/how early are you open?
What are the store's operating hours?
If you's like to now all of their hours in general, then you might want to ask about the store's "operating hours" but if you'd like to come at a specific time then you ask a simple " how late are you open?" if you're running late or "how early are you open?" if you plan to show up early the next day.
Let's say you've been procrastinating to go to this store. This is my usual experience.
Me: Hello good evening! I'm just calling to check how late your store will be open tonight?
Store: Hi, we're closing in 30 minutes.
Me: Ok, thank you very much! (speed!)
You can use the same type of question with "how early"
What are your operating hours for your store?
What days and times is your store operational?
What time do you open and what days are you open on?
Above are the straight forward answers on how to request operational times
1. What are your opening hours please?
2. What time do you open/close?
3. What are your trading hours please?
1. Opening hours: "Our opening hours are 11am to 3pm."
2. "When do you close?" "We close at 5pm."
3. trading hours = the hours when you may buy or sell products or services.
"We are open at 8am to give advice to customers. However our trading hours are 9am to 4pm."