世界とつながるオンライン英会話 DMM英会話

AI講師ならいつでも相談可能です!

AI講師に聞く

前回と全く同じ質問するから答えてねって英語でなんて言うの?

前回と同じ質問をするので、答えてね。
female user icon
Kaoriさん
2020/03/24 19:04
date icon
good icon

4

pv icon

7099

回答
  • I'm going to ask you the exact same question I asked you last time, so please answer me.

  • This question will be exactly the same as the last one, so tell me the answer please.

ーI'm going to ask you the exact same question I asked you last time, so please answer me. 「前回と全く同じ質問をするので、答えてください。」 exact same question で「全く同じ質問」 answer で「答える」 ーThis question will be exactly the same as the last one, so tell me the answer please. 「この質問は最後の質問と全く同じですから、答えてください。 be exactly the same で「全く同じです」 「答える」は tell me the answer とも言えます。 ご参考まで!
回答
  • I'm going to ask you the exact same question as last time, so please answer it.

・I'm going to ask you the exact same question as last time, so please answer it. 「前回と全く同じ質問をするから、答えてね」 exact same question(全く同じ質問)と as last time(前回と同様に)を使うことで伝わります。 ・I'll ask the same question as before, so please give me an answer. 「以前(前回)と同じ質問をするから、答えを教えてね(答えてね)」という意味の表現です。
good icon

4

pv icon

7099

 
回答済み(2件)
  • good icon

    役に立った:4

  • pv icon

    PV:7099

AI講師なら
いつでも相談可能です!

AI講師に聞く
anchor ranking icon
アンカーランキング
  • 週間
  • 月間
  • 総合
menu icon
メニュー