There is a piece of shell from the shrimp I'm eating (that got) stuck in my gum and it hurts.
ーThere is a piece of shell from the shrimp I'm eating (that got) stuck in my gum and it hurts.
「この(食べている)エビの殻が歯茎に刺さって痛い。」
a piece of shell from the shrimp で「エビの殻」
get stuck で「刺さる・つまる・はまる」などシチュエーションによって使い分けられます。
gum「歯茎」
hurt は動詞で「〜を痛める・怪我をする」
ご参考まで!
"The shrimp shell is stuck in my gums, and it hurts."
「エビの殻が歯茎に刺さって痛いなぁ。」
"stuck" は「刺さっている」「引っかかっている」という意味で、何かが歯茎に刺さった状態を表現するのに使います。"gums" は「歯茎」を意味し、"it hurts" で「痛い」という感情を伝えています。
関連フレーズ:
- "There's a piece of shrimp shell in my gums, and it's really painful."
- "I think the shrimp shell is poking my gums, and it's uncomfortable."
関連単語:
- stuck(刺さっている、引っかかっている)
- gums(歯茎)
- painful(痛い)
- poke(突く、刺す)
A shrimp shell got stuck in my gums, and it hurts.
・A shrimp shell got stuck in my gums, and it hurts.
「エビの殻が歯茎に刺さって(挟まって)痛いなぁ」
get stuck in my gums(歯茎に刺さる・挟まる)と it hurts(痛い)を組み合わせることで伝えられます。
・A piece of shrimp shell is poking my gums, and it's painful.
「エビの殻のかけらが歯茎にチクチク刺さっていて痛いです」という意味の表現です。