B) When I see loving couples, I feel an urge to kill them since I’ve never had a girlfriend....
A) I hate lovey-dovey couples to death!
意味:ラブラブのカップルが死ぬほど(殺したいほど)大嫌い!
To hate = ひどく嫌う、嫌悪する。
Lovey-dovey = ラブラブの、イチャイチャしている
To death=死ぬほど(殺したいほど)、ひどく。
例:I am tired to death.(死ぬほど疲れた)
B) When I see loving couples, I feel an urge to kill them since I’ve never had a girlfriend....
意味:彼女ができたことが無いので、恋人たちを見ると殺したくなる。
To feel an urge to do = 何かをしたいという強い衝動に駆られる。
例:I felt an urge to eat ramen (ラーメンが無性に食べたくなった)
I've never done = I have never done- 一度も~したことがない。経験を表す現在完了形です。
お役に立てれば嬉しいです。(^^)/
I've never had a girl friend, so when I see a couple, I just want to murder them.
I've never had a relationship with a girl, so when I see a happy couple, I feel like taking them out.
この場合、次のような言い方ができますよ。
ーI've never had a girlfriend, so when I see a couple, I just want to murder them.
「彼女がいたことがないので、カップルを見ると殺したくなる」
to murder someone で「人を殺す」
ーI've never had a relationship with a girl, so when I see a happy couple, I feel like taking them out.
「女性と関係を持ったことがないので、幸せなカップルを見ると殺したくなる」
to take someone out で「人を殺害する・バラす」
ご参考まで!