太郎:タイヤ減りすぎ! いつ、パンクしてもおかしくないよ=Taro:Wow,you're runnning out of the tire! It might get a flat in any days. Jiro:I know,but I have no time. May I ask you to go bicycle shop instead of me? で可?
The tread on your tire is almost worn out. You could get a flat any day.
I know but I have no time to get it fixed. Do you have time to take it to a bicycle shop for me?
「タイヤ減りすぎ。」の減りがタイヤのトレッドを意味している場合は1のように言えます。
1) The tread on your tire is almost worn out. You could get a flat any day.
「タイヤ減りすぎ!いつパンクしてもおかしくないよ。」
any day の代わりに any time とも言えます。
もし「タイヤ減りすぎ。」が空気が減りすぎという意味なら、
You're really low on air. となります。
2) I know but I have no time to get it fixed. Do you have time to take it to a bicycle shop for me?
「わかってるけど、時間がないんだよ。君、代わりに自転車屋に修理に持って行ってくれない?」
「修理してもらう」は get it fixed を使って言えます。
ご参考になれば幸いです!
Your tires are way too worn out! It could get a flat at any moment!
Your tires are way too worn out!
『タイヤが擦り減りすぎだよ!』
と言うのが非常に自然です。
「いつパンクしてもおかしくないよ」は at any moment(今すぐにも)や any day now(今にも、いつあってもおかしくない)という表現を使って、
It could get a flat at any moment!
『いつパンクしてもおかしくないよ!』
と表現するのがぴったりです。