I was so tired I didn't even brush my teeth and I went to sleep with the heater on too.
I was so wiped out I left the heater on and went to bed without brushing my teeth.
1) I was so tired I didn't even brush my teeth and I went to sleep with the heater on too.
「すごく疲れていたので歯も磨かず、ヒーターを点けたまま寝てしまった。」
「ヒーターを点けたまま寝た」は went to sleep with the heater on と言えます。
2) I was so wiped out I left the heater on and went to bed without brushing my teeth.
「ひどく疲れていたのでヒーターを点けたまま、歯も磨かず寝てしまった。」
be wiped out で「ひどく疲れる」
left the heater on で「ヒーターを点けたままにした」
went to bed without brushing my teeth で「歯も磨かず寝た」
ご参考になれば幸いです!
I was so exhausted that I fell asleep without even brushing my teeth and left the heater on!
・I was so exhausted that I fell asleep without even brushing my teeth and left the heater on!
「疲れすぎて、歯も磨かずにストーブをつけたまま寝てしまった!」
so 〜 that ...(とても〜なので…)の構文を使い、extremely tired(とても疲れている)を意味する exhausted(疲れ果てた)で極度の疲労感を表現できます。
・I was so tired I passed out without brushing my teeth or turning off the heater!
「ものすごく疲れていて、歯磨きもストーブを消すのも忘れてバタンキューで寝ちゃったよ!」