I want somebody to tell me what their concerned about right now
I want anybody to tell me what their worried about right now
今、困っていることを誰かに聞きたい と言いたい場合は
「I want somebody to tell me what their concerned about right now」
「I want anybody to tell me what their worried about right now」
誰でもいい=Somebody,Anybody
英会話なんてuKnow? へお問い合わせして頂きありがとうございます。
またのご利用をお待ちしております!
I'd like to ask someone about something that has been troubling me.
I have something that's been on my mind. I need to talk to someone about it.
この場合、次のような言い方ができますよ。
ーI'd like to ask someone about something that has been troubling me.
「誰かに私が困っていることについて聞きたい」
something that has been troubling me で「私が困っていること」を言えます。
ーI have something that's been on my mind. I need to talk to someone about it.
「ずっと気に掛かっていることがあるんだよね。そのことについて誰かと話したい」
something that's been on my mind で「ずっと私の気に掛かっていること」と言えます。
ご参考まで!
I want to ask someone about what I'm having trouble with right now.
・I want to ask someone about what I'm having trouble with right now.
「今、困っていることについて誰かに聞きたい」
have trouble with...(〜で困っている・苦戦している)を使うことで伝わります。
・Does anyone know how to deal with the problem I'm facing right now?
「今、直面して困っている問題の解決方法を誰か知りませんか?=今、困っていることを誰かに聞きたい」