If I don't have nose drops, my nose gets so blocked up that I can't sleep.
If I don't use my nasal spray, my nose gets so blocked up that it is difficult to sleep.
At night, if I don't use my nasal spray I can't sleep because my nose gets so blocked up.
「点鼻薬がないと鼻が詰まって寝られない」= If I don't have nose drops, my nose gets so blocked up that I can't sleep. / If I don't use my nasal spray, my nose gets so blocked up that it is difficult to sleep. / At night, if I don't use my nasal spray I can't sleep because my nose gets so blocked up.
ボキャブラリー
if I don't have = ~がないと
nose drops/nasal spray = 点鼻薬
get blocked up = 詰まる
can't sleep = 寝られない
if I don't use = 使わないと
difficult to sleep = 寝づらい
at night = 夜
I have chronic sinus problems, so without nasal spray, my nose gets so congested that I can’t sleep.
こんにちは!
ご質問ありがとうございます。
ご質問について、いくつか言い方が考えられますが、例えば、
I have chronic sinus problems, so without nasal spray, my nose gets so congested that I can’t sleep.
とすると、「[慢性的な](https://eikaiwa.dmm.com/uknow/questions/67609/)鼻の問題があるので、点鼻薬がないと鼻が詰まって眠れません。」となります。
役に立ちそうな単語とフレーズ
nasal spray 点鼻薬
get congested 鼻が詰まる
参考になれば幸いです。