I always follow the rules, so I think it's ok to have a longer shower once in a while.
I always go without a longer shower, so I feel like I should be able to take a normal shower every now and then.
「我慢する」は
put up with
persever
などと言いますが、この場合は
follow the rules「ルールに従う・守る」
などを使って言う方が自然でしょう。
例:
I always follow the rules, so I think it's ok to have a longer shower once in a while.
「いつもルールを守ってるから、たまにはいつもより長いシャワーを浴びても良いでしょ。」
have a longer shower「(いつもより)長いシャワーを浴びる」
once in a while「時々・たまには」
I always go without a longer shower, so I feel like I should be able to take a normal shower every now and then.
「いつも長いシャワーを浴びないから、たまには普通の(時間の)シャワーを浴びても良いでしょ。」
go without で「なしで済ます」
every now and then「時々・時折」
ご参考まで!
I usually hold back, so a little extra time once in a while should be fine!
・I usually hold back, so a little extra time once in a while should be fine!
「いつも我慢してるんだから、たまにはいいでしょ!」
hold back(遠慮する、我慢する)を使って「普段は遠慮して時間を短くしている」というニュアンスを出し、a little extra time once in a while(たまの少し長めの時間)は問題ないはずだ、と表現できます。
・I always put up with it, so cut me some slack just this once!
「いつも耐えて我慢してるんだから、今回くらいは大目に見てよ!」