ヘルプ

90%終わって、残りの10%は明日やりますって英語でなんて言うの?

今どのくらいの進捗?と聞かれたときの返答です。
RYOさん
2018/08/14 15:41

9

7900

回答
  • I have finished 90% today and tomorrow I'll have the other 10% finished.

This is a way to tell the person that you're talking to that it is a work in progress with the phrase "I will have."Also, it shows how much you have progressed with the phrase "I have."I hope that this helps :)
この文は話している人に、"I will have."というフレーズで今進行中の仕事だということを伝えています。又"I have."というフレーズでどれくらい仕事が終わったかを示しています。お役に立てば幸いです。

※翻訳した※原文の補足説明です。

原文(英語)翻訳した補足説明(日本語)はこちら
Natalie A DMM英会話講師
回答
  • I've finished 90% of 〇〇. I'll finish the other 10% tomorrow.

  • I've completed 90% of 〇〇. I'll do the other 10% tomorrow.

I've finished 90% of 〇〇. I'll finish the other 10% tomorrow.
「〇〇の90%は終えました。残りの10%は明日終えます。」

I've completed 90% of 〇〇. I'll do the other 10% tomorrow.
「〇〇の90%は完了しました。残りの10%は明日やります。」

「90%終わって」は現在完了形を使って表しました。

ご参考になれば幸いです!
回答
  • I have finished most of it today and I'll complete the rest tomorrow.

"I have finished most of it today and I'll complete the rest tomorrow."
This is a way to be vague. You don't need to always give the percentage. So saying "I have finished most of it today." Is saying that most of the work is done. "I'll complete the rest tomorrow." Is saying it will be finished tomorrow.
"I have finished most of it today and I'll complete the rest tomorrow."
「今日ほとんど終わらせました。残りは明日やります」

これは曖昧な言い方です。必ずしもパーセンテージを言う必要はありません。

"I have finished most of it today."
- 仕事はほとんど終わらせたという意味です。

"I'll complete the rest tomorrow."
- 明日完了させるという意味です。

※翻訳した※原文の補足説明です。

原文(英語)翻訳した補足説明(日本語)はこちら
Stacey Le DMM英会話講師
回答
  • I'm just about done, but I'll finish it tomorrow.

  • There is only a bit left to do, but it will have to wait for tomorrow.

I'm just about done, but I'll finish it tomorrow.

"Just about" is used to show something is almost, but not 100%. And we can assume what is left will be what is finished tomorrow.

There is only a bit left to do, but it will have to wait for tomorrow.

"bit left" means only a small amount is remaining, and the act of being completed will be done tomorrow. So it will "wait for tomorrow" to be done.
I'm just about done, but I'll finish it tomorrow.(大体終わりましたが、残りは明日やります)

"Just about" は「(100%でなく)ほとんど」を表します。これで「残りは明日終わらせる」と伝わります。


There is only a bit left to do, but it will have to wait for tomorrow.(まだ少し残っていますが、それは明日まで待たないといけません)

"bit left" は「少し残っている」という意味です。
完了するのは明日なので、"wait for tomorrow"(明日まで待つ)ということ。

※翻訳した※原文の補足説明です。

原文(英語)翻訳した補足説明(日本語)はこちら
Christian D DMM英会話講師
回答
  • I've got about 10% of the work to do, which will be completed tomorrow

  • The bulk of the work has been completed and I'll finish off tomorrow

With most jobs, it may be challenging to state with any accuracy, the exact percentage that has been completed, so you can just use the phrase, 'bulk of the work' to describe that the most essential or difficult or larger part has been completed.
たいていの仕事は正確に何パーセントまで業務が完了しているかを表すことはかなり難しいと思います。なので"bulk of the work"(仕事の大部分を占める最も難しく重要なパート)が完了したと言えるでしょう。

※翻訳した※原文の補足説明です。

原文(英語)翻訳した補足説明(日本語)はこちら
Ian W DMM英会話講師
回答
  • I'm done with a good portion of the work, tomorrow I will finish it off.

  • I have completed almost all the work, I will finish the little that is left tomomrrow.

  • I am 90% done, I will finish off tomorrow.

90% of the work is done and a mere 10% is outstanding and will be completed the next day.
This means that a major part of the work has been completed, a small amount of work is left to complete.
To explain this, you can use the sentences above.

A good portion: a good amount, most of it
Major: majority, big

"I am exhausted! I am left with 10% of this project to complete which I will finish off tomorrow."
90%の仕事が終了し、残りの10%は次の日に終わるということです。

これは、仕事の大半は終わり、あと少しだけ残っているという意味ですね。
これについて説明するなら、上記の文が使えます。

A good portion: 相当な量、ほとんど
Major: 大部分、大きい

"I am exhausted! I am left with 10% of this project to complete which I will finish off tomorrow."
(ヘトヘトです。このプロジェクトは残りあと10%です。明日には終わります)

※翻訳した※原文の補足説明です。

原文(英語)翻訳した補足説明(日本語)はこちら
Tiyani DMM英会話講師
回答
  • I have completed 90% , I will finish the remaining 10% tomorrow.

  • I have completed the majority of the work, I will complete the rest tomorrow.

I have completed 90% , I will finish the remaining 10% tomorrow. is a way how you can express you have completed most of the work but there is still a small piece remaining to be finished. This allows the listener to understand the work is not completed but the rest will be finished tomorrow. This also allows you to express you will finish tomorrow which reassures the listener you will complete the work.
I have completed 90% , I will finish the remaining 10% tomorrow.(90%は終わりました。残りの10%は明日終わらせます)
は、「大半の仕事は終了したけどあと少し残っている」と伝える言い方です。これで、「まだ仕事は残っているけど明日には終了する」と伝わります。「明日には終了する」と伝えることで、相手を安心させることができます。

※翻訳した※原文の補足説明です。

原文(英語)翻訳した補足説明(日本語)はこちら
Lee Di DMM英会話講師
回答
  • I've done 90% of the work and will finish the remaining 10% tomorrow

  • I have finished 90% and will finish the remaining 10% tomorrow

When you want to explain that you have finished 90% of the assignment/task and will finish the rest of it the following day; then you may say:
-I've done 90% of the work and will finish the remaining 10% tomorrow
-I have finished 90% and will finish the remaining 10% tomorrow
「任務/仕事の90%は終わっていて、残りの10%は明日やる」と説明したいなら、次のように言えます。

-I've done 90% of the work and will finish the remaining 10% tomorrow(仕事の90%は終わっています。残りの10%は明日やります)

-I have finished 90% and will finish the remaining 10% tomorrow(仕事の90%は終わっています。残りの10%は明日やります)

※翻訳した※原文の補足説明です。

原文(英語)翻訳した補足説明(日本語)はこちら
Aiden J DMM英会話講師

9

7900

 
回答済み(8件)
  • 役に立った:9

  • PV:7900

アンカーランキング
  • 週間
  • 月間
  • 総合
メニュー

ご利用にはDMM.comのログインが必要です

無料会員登録はこちら