I want to support people who are trying hard to make their dreams come true
I want to support people who are trying hard to make their dreams come true or people who are now looking for their dreams. I also want to be one of them someday.
【訳】私は夢を実現しようと頑張っている人たちや今夢を探している人たちを応援したい。いつか私もまたその一人になりたい。
上は一応訳しましたが、最初の一文が長くてちょっともっさりしています。
また、サポートをすることが自分の夢の実現につながるという意味かなと思いましたので、以下のようにも書いてみました。
I want to support people who are trying hard to make their dreams come true. People who are now looking for their dreams as well. That makes me to be one of them.
【訳】私は自分の夢に向かって頑張っている人を応援したい。今、夢を探している途中の人たちもです。それによって結果的に私もその一人になれます。
I want to support people who are working toward their dreams, as well as those who are still trying to find theirs. I hope to become one of them too.
こんにちは!
ご質問ありがとうございます。
ご質問について、いくつか言い方が考えられますが、例えば、
I want to support people who are working toward their dreams, as well as those who are still trying to find theirs. I hope to become one of them too.
とすると、「[夢に向かって](https://eikaiwa.dmm.com/uknow/questions/49908/)努力している人も、まだ自分の夢を探している人も応援したいです。私もそんな人たちの一人になりたいです。」となります。
役に立ちそうな単語とフレーズ
work toward a dream 夢に向かって努力する
find one's dream 自分の夢を見つける
参考になれば幸いです。