世界とつながるオンライン英会話 DMM英会話

AI講師ならいつでも相談可能です!

AI講師に聞く

海外進出する日本企業や日本に進出する外資系企業で働きたいって英語でなんて言うの?

I am seeking an opportunity to utilize my international working experience in a global company. かなと思ったのですが、もうちょっと具体的に書きたいです。
default user icon
hanamaruさん
2019/01/09 05:38
date icon
good icon

1

pv icon

9224

回答
  • 1. I would like to work with your global company to use my own overseas working experiences.

  • 2. I would like to work by using English, so I believe overseas branches of Japanese companies or the branches of multinational companies in Japan are suitable.

1. I would like to work with your global company to use my own overseas working experiences. 面接官への「志望動機」を述べる感じで書いてみました。「すでに海外で働いた経験」がおありのようでしたので、その経験を生かして「御社のようなグローバルな会社で働きたい!!」という想いを全面に出してみました。 2. I would like to work by using English, so I believe overseas branches of Japanese companies or the branches of multinational companies in Japan are suitable. 「英語を仕事で活かしたい」ので、海外支社がある会社もしくは日本に支社のある外資系企業で働きたい場合はこんな表現などはいかがでしょうか?
回答
  • I want to work for a Japanese company expanding globally or a foreign company entering the Japanese market.

・I want to work for a Japanese company expanding globally or a foreign company entering the Japanese market. 「グローバルに海外進出している日本企業、または日本市場に進出している外資系企業で働きたいです」 「海外進出する」は expanding globally(世界展開する)や expanding overseas(海外進出する)と表現できます。 ・I am looking to work at Japanese companies expanding overseas or foreign-affiliated companies expanding into Japan. 「海外へ進出する日本企業や、日本へ進出する外資系企業で働くことを希望しています」
good icon

1

pv icon

9224

 
回答済み(2件)
  • good icon

    役に立った:1

  • pv icon

    PV:9224

AI講師なら
いつでも相談可能です!

AI講師に聞く
anchor ranking icon
アンカーランキング
  • 週間
  • 月間
  • 総合
menu icon
メニュー